That’s one question every graduate and under graduate candidate ask because a good score in CLAT gives you a good Law College. Hence, scoring good marks is important. No matter how much time you have at hand it is of utmost importance to make a well preparation strategy with is up to date and practical. Preparing for CLAT requires dedication but your discipline will reward you with good Law College! Dear Students, we are here with well prepared research and strategy. Refer this article and this article will give you all the necessary points so that you prepare very well for your CLAT exam and score the highest marks.
Here are the tips:
- Prepare from the CLAT Guide or a book published by a good author
- Study the basic legal terms and concepts
- Practice logical reasoning and aptitudes
- Candidate must prepare a time table keeping the syllabus in mind.
- Make sure to cover all the topics and concepts.
- Don’t forget to focus on mock tests and practice tests.
- Analyze the tests taken, recognize the weak areas, and work towards them.
CLAT 2022 exam syllabus
It is crucial for a candidate to know the exam syllabus and process with the preparation accordingly. The exam syllabus works as a blueprint and will guide you for preparation. Here we share you the quick recap of the subjects to be practiced:
General Guidelines for CLAT 2022 Preparation Plan
- Understand the marking scheme
- Regular Revision, Practice and analysis
- Practicing mock tests and previous year question papers
- Investing in good and reliable study material
CLAT Coaching Classes
- 3 Months Program
- 1 Year Program
- 2 Years program
CLAT Exam Overview:
- CLAT (Common Law Admissions Test) is a national level entrance test to get Admission in Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree courses In the Law stream. CLAT Entrance Exam is conducted by National Law Schools and Universities every year in order to give admission opportunities. The difficulty level of the CLAT exam level is moderate to tough and it’s very unpredictable to judge the pattern and prepare with a pre-decided mindset regarding the syllabus. CLAT entrance exam is conducted by the Consortium of NLUs which was established in 2017 to regularize the NLUs to a degree program.
- So, if you want to pursue your career in Law and start preparation to clear CLAT Entrance Exam then your search for the best CLAT coaching is over with Veron.
Become a Winner
Join the best CLAT Coaching Classes in Amritsar and score the targeted marks:
Veron Institute is the best CLAT coaching institute in Amritsar with a proven academic record of successful students who passed out with Veron’s CLAT Entrance Coaching.
At Veron, we bring you experienced faculty members who share their real and on-ground experience of the domain in our CLAT law entrance classes. We also have a network of highly trained and knowledgeable professionals who provide their counselling and guidance on regular basis and help our Students in their CLAT Preparation.
CLAT is not only an Entrance exam, but it’s a dream of thousands of aspirants who want to be a lawyer and Veron provides the best CLAT classes through its robust model of learning and education. If we are talking about Exam Pattern or question set or preparation model for CLAT Exam then, students should be informed that there is no pre-defined matrix of question-level for CLAT Entrance.
Therefore, Students have to prepare as all-rounder in every aspect of the syllabus.
Veron institute is one of the leading education centers in Amritsar, it is a place where education is put first over other things and the children are led towards their glorious and successful career, we support them in achieving their career aspirants, that’s why our students love us.
Teacher over here are more like a friend to each and every student, it is the best place one could possibly learn from, and it not only provides you with the best facilities, faculty, and studies but makes you a future leader.
The institute also provides you with numerous courses across all the streams and also guides you and helps you find your true passion, this is a place one must join if they want to rise n shine in their life.
Why Choose Us/What make us unique from others
- Focused Preparation
- Disciplined Approach
- Dedicated Doubt Sessions
- Self Analysis & Peer-Learning
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Test Series
Different Programs Available
- Classroom coaching- Our expert gives you the best classroom training so that you understand each and every concept by heart. Come and join us to achieve the goal you set for law.
- Re-takers Program- Retaking CLAT/AILET in 2022? Enroll in our specialized retakes courses focused not only on learning theories but on practice and concept building.
- Test Series- Practice mock test and sample question papers that are nearer to the actual CLAT/law exams. Improve your performance with our Performance Analysis tools provided by us.
- Books and Materials- Get printed books, alongside recorded video lectures by our expert faculty members to fine-tune your law and make the most of the study material to enhance knowledge.
Exam Pattern of CLAT
- As per requirement by students, we have strategically categorized our CLAT coaching centre’s classes. We have also aggregated a counselling team of expert teachers who guide students and give them advice regarding the best CLAT coaching classes for them.
- 1 Year Batch Program
- 2 Year Batch Program
CLAT Exam Pattern:
- Every year consortium of NLUs declares the Exam Pattern and exam details through their official website. As per the latest Exam pattern of CLAT Entrance, it will be 2 hours exam in Offline mode.
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- UG – 150 Marks
- PG – 150 marks
- UG – 150 MCQ questions
- PG – 100 MCQ + 2 Subjective Questions
- Correct Answer: 1 mark
Wrong Answer: -0.25 marks
- As per the latest release by the consortium on their website, CLAT Exam questions have been reduced from 200 to 150 under CLAT Entrance for UG. Also, CLAT Entrance Exam will be conducted offline whereas in 2020 CLAT Entrance Exam was conducted online due to a pandemic situation.